Where to find tutorial to create beautiful cover products?

Hi Dear CM Community :two_hearts:

I’m struggling for creating a beautiful cover that catch eyes. I have been working for few days, but I have the feeling that something is missing.

Do you know if they are some tutorials or advices for how to create pretty covers?

Thank you and happy sunday :coffee: :snowflake:

2 Likes

Hi!

Well, it depends on what kind of products are you selling. You can’t create a standard cover for all kinds of products. Maybe if you share a sample of a cover you’ve made, we could help with some ideas/tips?

2 Likes

@LydiaMohammedi2 https://creativemarket.com/blog/how-to-get-your-products-handpicked

In this 2nd point for preview images.

And creative market also have preview image free template for various products like graphic,brushes, font etc you can download from here:
https://creativemarket.com/blog/how-to-create-ideal-product-screenshots-free-templates-to-get-started

May be help you!

And yeah as @RamonaVladut said you can post images here and get a suggestion :blush:

2 Likes

What makes a good cover is really describing the product of what it is and tell a story the colors and the overall feel must match. Try looking at other top sellers and get an idea of how they lay things out.
use mockups, there are tons of mockup packages I buy on here and they really help. Use High quality photos and the trick is to be minimalistic but also make it feel whole. This comes with a lot of practice. I know many sellers on here didnt really blossom on cover photos till year 3 of selling. I do a lot of youtube videos but I will add cover photos to the list.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ramona, by the way your shop is amazing
So much talents in this community :innocent:

1 Like

Oh woa I did not know CM has this kind of article, thank you so much Khushbugohll!

1 Like

Hi Photohacklovers! Thank you so much for all your suggestions!
I have created a moodboard to be more inspired with all the artists I like and it helps so much. I will also look for mockups
Please notice me when you will add your youtube video :blush:

2 Likes

@LydiaMohammedi2 Your Welcome you can check other blog of CM also for refer a trend, inspiration etc :blush:

And Nice try with Canva…You can add overlay shadowing color or gold light below side so your title my be pop up more

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! :innocent: I still have a lot of things to improve. Baby steps :hugs:

1 Like

I am probably the most critical but I am honest and believe me lying wont help you. So just know whatever Im stating here isnt cause im jealous or being mean. The first thing is your size its incorrect the correct size for creative market is 1160/ 772 px your is 800/600 so it will always look bad because the ui will stretch it to force fit it. Second the stock photo is nice but it doesnt show the effects at all so most people would pass over this image, third the font color and font itself and the way its laid out competes with the background and also isnt that nice. and lastly and most importantly you made what the item is so small you cant see so when this gets shrunk to a thumb on creative markets massive list of pages you cant really tell, so i highly suggest using a light room icon instead. also try to use a signature font and branding across the board so your customers recognize you instantly, here is an example of what i mean this cover photo hits all the nails on the head and this of course is a etsy best seller

1 Like

Oh don’t say that, I love your honesty. Thanks a lot your your time for the help. I tried to put 6 images like in the exemple but I was rejected by CM. This is for this I was trying to make another design. For the size, I have just reduce it to upload more quickly (thank you for telling me the correct size on CM)
I will research for another fonts :blush:

2 Likes