What is a trend you have noticed lately?

I’ve wanted to ask this for a while and I thought it might be cool if we share what we have noticed sells really well or what gets a lot of views - just out of curiosity but also to help each other out!

I’ll start: I do patterns primarily and I have noticed that my super bright and colorful patterns/graphics sell way more than the organic/earthy sets which has been a trend (going out slowly). Also, the whole grainy gradients trend is still going strong in my sales.

What trends have you guys noticed? :eyes:

3 Likes

You’re right–colorful stuff for sure, 70s, retro illustrations and design… Frankly I am all for it, because the years-long minimalist/neutral trend really wore me out. I also think it’s due to the pandemic: people are wanting more joy than calmness visually.

3 Likes

My store has the most cartoon characters, but the best selling psychedelic posters and textures, space. Characters do not go to KM. On another marketplace, the opposite is true))) …

1 Like

@AndreyKENO yep, noticed the whole psychedelic texture thing as well! To be honest, I’m really curious to see where and how people use them :joy:

1 Like

Well, I wrote about posters, and the texture serves as wrapping paper, this is the simplest application.

1 Like

I wanted to start drawing patterns as well. They are in demand. Thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

1 Like