Welcome to the new Creative Market Community space!

at least it’s clearly better than the recent interface update.

It’s not bad it could have been worse. Although do you have any ideas on how to liven up the forum discussions? Also the whole topic about piracy has disappeared, which is a shame. Are you going to do something about it to prevent piracy, or are you just making visual changes without much meaning?

1 Like

Hello World :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Maybe yeah! Or for now just changing up the text (what’s currently ‘A space to talk about the marketplace and your products’) into something like ‘Seller to seller - ask for help or help out yourself!’ (I’m reaaally bad with text, but you get the drift - something that encourages people to share more and help) :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow super.

1 Like

Love that, @angelainthefields , I’ll work on this!

@JumboIcons and @romanjusdado , your gifs are cracking me up :joy:

@Mockupix , I’m not sure what you mean — there is indeed a thread addressing piracy on this new Community space, and we’re always working to prevent piracy on the marketplace itself!

1 Like

Thank you for a new and really decent forum!

Wow loving the new forum!! You guys have done a great job with the new interface, I’m feeling inspired to spend a lot more time in here :blush:

I love the new forum and all the features!
Can’t wait to be more active again :slight_smile:

So glad you’re here, @Natali777 , @ashleyalexandraphoto , and @maja.mint !!

2 Likes

Looks really good, but have all the old discussion threads been deleted or removed? :thinking:

Yep @Twinbrush , unfortunately there was no easy way to import the threads from the previous version of Discussions, but I checked to make sure there were no high traffic threads that people were referencing regularly, and I’ll also be bringing over some of my favorite topics in the coming weeks. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the new Forum and hello to all creatives! :grinning:

I’m brand new and excited to start poking around the community more. A question though, is there a Creative Market discord or plans for one? I’d be very keen to see something like that!

Very cool! Excited too!=)

Hey @rae.maceachern-eastw , thanks for joining!! There’s no current plan for a Discord, though we’re always open to new community spaces. If anyone else would like that, chime in!

I’m a little late to the show but I’m excited to be more active in the Creative Market community. Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party but this is awesome!!! Fab job CM team!!! Thank you!:tada::clap::clap::confetti_ball:

1 Like

So glad you’re here @ReneJP and @Jakebrown !

2 Likes

It’s a great idea to create a community where we can share our creativity!)

1 Like