Советы и впечатления

In this post, I want to share with you my impressions, as well as tips on how to increase sales.
I love drawing and adore Adobe Illustrator. When I found out about CREATIVE MARKET, my joy knew no bounds. This is love at first sight. This is definitely my world. Thanks to CREATIVE MARKET, I can now share my projects. I really enjoy creating illustrations and type compositions. Fonts are love for life.
MY TIPS:
The most important thing is to be an active member of the CREATIVE MARKET community:

• regularly share projects on Pinterest, Behance, Facebook;
  • offer goods in FREE GOODS;
  • write openly about your experience as a store owner;
  • leave comments on blog posts;
  • providing advice to other store owners.
    All of these points are of great importance for acquainting more people with you and your projects. It also helps to promote and it is very valuable.
    CREATIVE MARKET is very attentive to designers who open their stores. CREATIVE MARKET helps those that manually select products and show them: they put them on the main page, include them in mailings and write about products in the blog.
    I was lucky enough to see my product on the home page of the site. I was happy and very grateful for this to the CREATIVE MARKET team.
    ADVICE:
  • come up with unique names;
  • write a good description;
  • make 3-5 previews for each product;
  • come up with unique things and remember - the main idea;
  • quality is the key to great success.
    I want to sincerely thank the CREATIVE MARKET team and everyone who supports my store!
2 Likes