Today Got One Star Review

I would like to share you all guys that today got one star review…It Really make me Sad after long time giving the best help for all my buyers. But this buyer doesnt contact me about the problem, just give me one star…And i want to know What CM can do about it, i Really love to return the money and give back my Stars…Its Really Unfair…Please Let Me Know if you can do Something @drew.coffman

4 Likes

Hey Ahsanjaya,

Have you had other people tell you that this product has crashed? To me, it sounds like there is a problem on her end and you should try to help her solve the problem before she goes down the path of getting a refund. I know people will say stuff like that so they can get free products, and while I don’t know if this is the case for the person who gave you the one star review, I would be cautious about that. I looked at the review and my main concern is that she publicly said she wanted a refund which puts pressure on you to resolve the issue by giving the reviewer her money back. I would suggest you contact Creative Market and ask what your options are to get the review removed.

2 Likes

Neither one reported the file had a problem, but if there is a problem with another file I will usually fix it as soon as possible and re-upload. But this buyer did not contact me via email at all, immediately gave one star and had no intention of contacting me … Thank you for your attention and advice, I will try to contact CM…Have A Great Day

2 Likes

Hey @Ahsanjaya , sorry to hear about your one-star review! Our team has an internal review system that will take a look at any negative reviews and, if they deemed to be user-error, potentially remove them. Please send the information to the Support team who’ll be happy to take a look!

4 Likes

@drew.coffman This is good to hear, I’ve had previous negative feedback on my Candy font, where the customer slated it. I replied to them to try and figure out what went wrong, and how I could help them solve the issue; as I couldn’t replicate their issue at all. Got no acknowledgement or reply from them. Trying to reach out and help and, nothing. Just a one star review that has no basis on anything other than obviously the incorrect usage of the product.

1 Like