Tipalti blocked me because of my Crimean registration

Hello! I registered on the Creative Market website. I have a Crimean residence permit, at the time of registration I did not know that this was some kind of problem. My registration was approved, and my sales began. When I wanted to withdraw the first accumulated amount, the payment system blocked the account. Now they say that I need to prove my residence is not in Crimea. The most interesting thing is that I really do not live in Crimea for a long time, I just have a Crimean registration.

Tell me, what evidence can you provide? Utility bills do not come in my name, because they are not registered in the apartment, I tried to take an extract from the bank, no cities are indicated there either. What other options can there be?

P.S. I think it is not at all correct to approve my exam, to allow me to sell my products there, and as a result, it is not possible to withdraw money. Initially, it was necessary not to allow the creation of an account, if Crimea is some kind of forbidden territory!

Hey @KiraApetek ! Because your question is financial in nature, we won’t be able to provide updates in this public setting. However I would absolutely suggest you reach out to our Support team who will be happy to tell you what you need to update your records :slight_smile: