Sudden decrease in traffic and sales

Did you also notice a sudden decrease in traffic and sales?

4 Likes

It has already been discussed, you are not alone in this matter:

1 Like

mine sales and traffic seems stable in the last 365 days

1 Like

I don’t care, it’s like a hobby for me. I generally work in a different field. The creative market is an additional income for me

1 Like

If I look back at my sales the last 4 years for all my digital shops not just on Creative Market I always have the least amount of sales in February then March is a little bit better and then April starts to get back to normal. Just the trend Ive noticed with my shops. It’s been good to have that past data so I know somethings not seriously wrong in February. I hope that gives you some peace of mind.

3 Likes

This topic gets brought up a lot here. Sometimes it can be frustrating other times it can be just a curiosity as to why it happens.

Speaking from personal experience, I’ve seen dips that last a few days or even a few weeks. It happens from time to time and I generally just try to stay positive and keep working & marketing existing products. It always levels out and at times, I’ve seen an increase in sales after an unexpected dip.

I guess most shop owners experience it now or later on. Stay motivated and keep creating + finding new ways to market yourself.

5 Likes

@JesseMakes @Jakebrown @AndreyKENO @MajesticThemes @VPcreativeshop Thank you so much for your replies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad I can help.

2 Likes

I’ve stopped receiving emails from Creative Market in the past month. I wonder if others are in the same boat.

Hey @JulieSm , if you give me your account name (or email me at drew@creativemarket.com) I can look into that for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My product sold last on Feb 25. There after it is ZERO and views are also tooooooo low. I think, sellers should post 1 or 2 products each month. CM’s algorithm is working like this, I THINK. Then only your store/product will be in 1 or 2 page to get exposure.
CM representative can reply for this post to stop this lamentation. Thanks.
Please remember, we are also having a LIFE.

1 Like

yes extremely bad this month

1 Like

Store traffic dropped to zero ???)))

1 Like

I’ve noticed some slowing down((( I only have one top product that is regularly selling, and almost no sales for the rest of the shop.
And usually I have good sales in spring, because I have lots of florals/spring/Easter stuff.

1 Like

I noticed a drop in views of about 30%, but sales have dropped dramatically by 60-70% from the new year. Interestingly, I’ve recently added some new products (after a one-year break) but it’s still getting worse :thinking:
Since March last year I have not added new products - I was only doing weekly sales and adding social media posts and sales looked not bad like now.

2 Likes

My sales dropped on 44% since 1st of March:(
I never had drops like this before

4 Likes

UPDATE: 2 products sold in almost 2 weeks. I don’t remember such a situation, maybe at the beginning when I opened my shop here. :worried:

Sales2021

1 Like

Wow ! sales keep falling. Well done CM

2 Likes

The way i look at it, i don’t pay for creative market. I attempted to create my own store front and and sell products. I spent more hosting the site than i did selling my product.

So for now i am super pleased.

1 Like

In February, there were also practically no sales in March, there was a jump, probably people saved a lot in February)

1 Like