Spring Design Trends Finds

Hey everyone, we recently created a new Finds Page centered around ‘Spring Trends’. This is based on work down by our Brand Content Strategist, Laura. She’s noticed an increase in demand for nostalgic 90’s products, extremely bold floral aesthetics, and saturated ‘electric’ colors. Take a look at the page to see what’s been selling well on Creative Market!

What do you think we’ll see trending as the year goes on?

4 Likes

Love these themes, cheers for the feature as well! :partying_face:

1 Like

p.s.: @drew.coffman do you guys have like a schedule which you adhere to in terms of the front page? I was just wondering how long they usually last - I remember the Valentines one was quite long and then the Procreate one was about 2ish weeks I reckon (btw this is just me being very nosey and super interested how CM works haha)

I’m wondering if the trend will move more into the 70s or into the 90s in the upcoming months. Atm it seems like a huge clash somehow!
Super interesting!

1 Like

I was just thinking about a new product around this trend! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hopefully the next big trend is products made by all of us in this chat. haha. But Fashion trends tend to go in 20 year cycles so I am sure that early 2000’s is going to start back up here soon. Graphic design generally tends to follow fashion but at a slightly slower pace.

1 Like

I think it’s gonna keep trending in a 90"s themed direction.

1 Like