Slander and fake reviews

Guys, there are some people who leave bad reviews just for fun. What are you doing with it?
For example, I have a product with colorful illustrations and a buyer left a bad review because it does not have black and white illustrations.
What to do with such a slander?
Does Creative Market have something to fight slander and fake reviews?

@drew.coffman

2 Likes

Was experienced similar issue days ago. One star rating for my coffee bag template which is clearly described that the product is an Illustrator and InDesign template. Buyer knew that my item is not a mockup and throw a negative review because didn’t find any mockup there. Then I contacted help center, and less than 36 hours his review take down by staff.

2 Likes

Hey Natalie! If a review is against the guideline ( which can be found here ) you can report it / contact support to review it. :v:t2: Ana

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your advises. I hope CM will help me with that.

1 Like

I completely agree, it is not clear what to do with such reviews. I have a review with one star due to the fact that there are no vector files in the set, but it was written in the description that this is a raster set)

1 Like

A few years ago, a cheerful lady bought a photo with raindrops from me and lowered my rating because she thought it was an overlay, although it was in the photos section and nothing indicated that it could be an overlay. I wrote to support, and they told me that they could do nothing about it, only return her money. :neutral_face: So since then I have a downgraded rating, although this has nothing to do with the quality of my products :woman_shrugging:

1 Like