Share Your Latest Products — January 2021

Hey! I hope you’ll enjoyed by these textures!

4 Likes
8 Likes

@Elena_Sedova if you paste your link on a separate line will appear the preview :slight_smile:
also is backgrounds not backgraunds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@pixaroma Thank you, something seems to have worked out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello :grinning:

This product updated as bundle just before Christmas. It has useful set of MailChmip email newsletter templates. Previews (JPG) are available to download. It is a Fav product to most of my buyers. Hope you like this. Thanks.

5 Likes

Hi there !
Introducing Balter Serif, my latest font family !

Balter_Dribble_small

13 Likes

What do you think about this approach?

3 Likes

Hi there,
This is my latest file :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi there,
my shop is still brand new and this is my second product:

3 Likes

We had released our bigest Photoshop brushes budle in Jan 2021.
I think it the best ‘studio’ pack for Any type of everyday stylus concept art sketches, painting, for game artists, designes and pro photo retouchers. Suitable for PRO’s and beginners as well. Something really charged with all of our brushes, shadow effects, 3d-styles, a ton of gradients and swatches. Something really big, time-safe finely tuned, and lovely collected!

3 Likes

Hi there, my latest product is a mockup for wine packaging. The mockup is unique in that one mockup contains different materials that are often lacking to show the design as the designer intended. The designer can combine materials. Make design elements glossy, golden, matte on plain or textured paper.

2 Likes

Hello there!
I would like to share my January product here and I hope to get some feedback from community members.

I totally like this new feature – gif upload!!!

Hemp-Magic-Animation

7 Likes

Hey there, so great to see everybody’s beautiful work! Great idea for the thread :slight_smile:
I just launched a series of remote work related illustrations, especially parents working from home with their kids around :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! My latest product is about Spring. I published it just yesterday)

4 Likes

Abstract embossed design. Includes: 18 fleyrs and a wide backdrop. Each flyer, as well as the background, can be edited in Adobe Illustrator. With a few gradient elements removed, you can paste your text anywhere on the poster. Get creative and enjoy!

3 Likes

I created a wonderful Spring Ulypart with Easter Bunnies! I will be glad if you rate my new product! Spring easter clipart | Pre-Designed Photoshop Graphics ~ Creative Market

4 Likes

Hello! I released a large collection of romantic pets, they are suitable for Valentine’s Day!

8 Likes

This is our latest release!!
Inspirational Words, a design template for posting motivational quotes on Instagram.
(Available for Adobe Photoshop & InDesign)
I hope you like it!!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! These are my new products:

For Gothic Valentine’s Day :skull: :heart: :skull:

7 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I created a set of Zero Waste.

Zero Waste | Eco Living

3 Likes