Share Your Latest Products — January 2021

Hey everyone! I would LOVE to see the products you’ve released lately! Use this thread to share your latest product (even if it’s been a few months since you released it, that’s totally okay!) and I’ll pass them on to our curation team!

Let’s see what you’ve been putting on the marketplace!

20 Likes

These were my last two products of 2020. My first product of 2021 is still a WIP but I hope to finish it soon and release early next month :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Haven’t posted anything in awhile but here’s my favorite:

10 Likes

My latest product from January 2021 and the one I’m very proud of is my animated serif font called Larumi. It’s my very first serif one and I wanted to make it as good as I can - so I asked for some help from the talented Daniel Feldt & @MehmetRehaTugcu. Receiving their feedback and recommendations helped me a lot to overcome my imposter insecurities to listen to their feedback.

ana-yvy-Larumi-serif-font-04

22 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! I would love to get some feedback or any reaction :slight_smile:
I released two products almost at the same time in January, so here they are!

12 Likes

Hello)Here is one of my late products)

22 Stipple Landscapes Vector

2 Likes

Awesome presentation)

2 Likes

Love this new space! :smiley: This is one of my latest from 2020:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m a typeface designer, and I just recently set up shop on Creative Market. I just released Gargano, my first original typeface:

3 Likes

Hello! Here’s my latest graphic/pattern set featuring butterflies :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi, here is my latest product from January 2021 :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Here’s my latest product - love the gradient trend and the retro shapes were so fun to make!

11 Likes

Here’s our newest offering - strawberry patterns for spring.

5 Likes

Hi Everyone, this is my recent images collection of Prosecco Hills, Unesco World Heritage Site in Veneto. Italy.

Prosecco Hills Collection - 24 Images

4 Likes

Hey all, I mainly do animated projects for all kinds of video editing software like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X and even have some Davinci Resolve projects ready to be published soon!

But now would love to share these animated stories for Premiere Pro:

4 Likes

Hey! I create fonts and there is my latest product - Dekart | Geometry Display Sans Serif font

6 Likes

Hi everyone, my last was in December, sorry :grinning:

4 Likes

My first product of 2021 is still a WIP but I hope to finish it soon and release early next month :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! I noticed interest in the collection with forest animals in my store and interest in the market for illustrations with African animals, so I made a new collection in my own style, because I really like it
I also released a large universal floral collection, it is suitable for Valentine’s Day, Easter, wedding decoration and much more
And also all this can be found in my new bundle
January was very productive

7 Likes

Lots of new fonts and textures in the past few weeks! They both seem to be doing well.

6 Likes