Share Your Latest Products - February 2021

Here is mine :smiley: I received a rainbow feedback for this one in Facebook - many liked it, some hated it and other didn’t understood it. Actually I dreamed about this font and when I woke up was 1st thing to start drawing. So here it is super serif font - a fusion between serif and sans serif :smiley:

3 Likes

I was browsing your shop for half of hour, omg everything is so awesome. I believe I had tank top with the wave pattern. Sadly I had to donate it since it was synthetic and didn’t worked for me :smiley:

Thank You very much! :blush: I am very happy what You like my shop! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
thanks for creating this topic @firespark This is a great idea!

I wanted to share my latest product. It’s HOKIME 3 - Zen display font.

It’s my first font and I’m very excited to share it here.
It was inspired by the geometric art that can be found in Japanese zen gardens and because of its multi-line character it also has a 70’s vibe to it.

Hope you like it.
Cheers!

3 Likes

A set of three wedding cards – exquisite graphics in the style of engravings (Linum, Flax, Clover flowers), classic typography. Different purposes of greeting cards will meet Your needs. Look!

3 Likes

I’d like to show you my latest project that I just finished this week. I tried to adapt astrology in a modern unique way. Hope you like it :dizzy: :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Hey everyone,
Here is my February product - canva social media pack:

1 Like

beautiful font :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

beautiful illustrations :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello everyone,
My last product which I posted this month is called Fathead, a wide sans serif display font.

2 Likes

My latest collection is dedicated to the nature of Africa and the beauty of black women

LINE ART COLLECTION COLORS OF DESERT

2 Likes

Hi,

What a great projects here!

Here are two of mine (long time prepared as I have a little girl :slight_smile: :

1. Unicorns from the North Pole bundle | Pre-Designed Photoshop Graphics ~ Creative Market

2. Spring Garden - mini vector bundle | Pre-Designed Photoshop Graphics ~ Creative Market

Look forward to your opinion,

HuxmayPreformatted text

5 Likes

Wow! Really love how flexible those are, a great set!

1 Like

Proline Illustrations | Pre-Designed Illustrator Graphics ~ Creative Market

Hi everyone! I want to show you my latest collection - Observatory. I spent over a month for this set and I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:
Observatory

1 Like

Hi everyone! I haven’t added new products yet this month but I’ve been doing huge updates to my existing products and adding lots of new elements to them!
Forest & Mountain was the first one to get an update!

2 Likes

4 Seamless patterns of flowers Clover, Linum, Flax in the style of engraving.
Can be used for any design, work and Your imagination. Ideal for printing on fabric, Wallpaper, paper! Look!

1 Like

Here are our latest products, Instagram Templates

1 Like

Hello everybody! Here’s some fresh spring flowers for a good mood!

Each year I eagerly wait for spring to come. When the first hyacinths & daffodils appear in flower shops I know it’s just around the corner! This is to celebrate the purple & yellow of spring flowers.

7 Likes

Hello!
Here is my new product for those who want a bit of summer with retro vibes :slight_smile:

1 Like