Share Your Latest Products - February 2021

Hello everyone! I loved the idea of sharing our products created within a given month, like in this post Share Your Latest Products — January 2021 - #48 by ArtGrootfontein

So I made this topic for sharing products we’ve crafted during February! Sorry it’s a little late. :slight_smile:

Here’s my latest product - Ink & Petal. I’m very proud and pleased with how it came together - it’s nostalgic and feminine and romantic, just as I had hoped :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@firespark The flowers look amazing! Super nice! Makes me crave for some sketching days this week :smiley: :sunflower:
I’ve made another animated font! yay!

8 Likes

Your animations are so cool!! @ana.yvy

1 Like

haha thank you Catherine :smiley: :orange_heart:
I thought I simply share the video only so it’s more interesting while scrolling :stuck_out_tongue: also I’m a tiny bit sad that one didn’t get that much of attention until now, so I thought I promote it once more here :slight_smile: maybe my peeps aren’t so much into fonts :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, everyone. I created new elegant font with beautiful ligatures

9 Likes

I am working on more crafting projects :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@firespark I love the idea. By showing and telling we’re going to get more of a community vibe. Love your Ink and Petal, beautiful job.

@ana.yvy great font, shame it didn’t get much traction as you expected. The presentation in video is a great idea. Very quirky style, love it :blush:

@Kandellaart wow, that’s a beautiful font! I’m loving this serif ligature trend. Great job. PS: nice wooden stick :stuck_out_tongue:

@pixaroma woah I didn’t know you could do this kind of stuff. That’s amazing!

This month I have released 2 new scene creators

11 Likes

Great projects, I was planning to do some isolated items also but it takes so much time to cut them :)) so I decided to do crafts and mockups instead

1 Like

Hi there. my new Product. :blush: Seascape creator kit

8 Likes

4 Seamless patterns of flowers Chamomile, Daisies in the style of engraving.
Can be used for any design, work and Your imagination. Ideal for printing on fabric, Wallpaper, paper! Look!

3 Likes

hi, this is my latest product

https://creativemarket.com/Olga_Vitvitskaya/5867053-The-Girls-linocut-style

6 Likes

Hi there. My new collection - vintage Easter set with cute bunnies.

8 Likes

A set of three wedding cards – exquisite graphics in the style of engravings (Linum, Flax, Clover flowers), classic typography. Different purposes of greeting cards will meet Your needs. Look!

3 Likes

Hello :grinning: this is my last product

3 Likes

Hi. My new vintage pastel geometry pattern creator

5 Likes

Hi there. my new February Products :blush:

Thanks for your attention! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Here my latest mockup…

2 Likes

Hello everyone, It’s good to see great new products!

I’d like to share our latest products:

2 Likes

In February, I have expanded my collection of products dedicated to black girls

And also today released a new set of illustrations about cats

2 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you for such a great idea!

Here is my February product:

5 Likes