Share where you live!

Hey everyone! One of my favorite things about Creative Market is the global community that it hosts. There are so many shop owners (and customers!) from so many different places, it’s incredible!

So… I want to know about where you live! Share your country, your city, your neighborhood, your home, or even the desk that you work at! Let’s see where you’re from! :blush:

10 Likes

@drew.coffman Do you need my credit card number too with that?! :grinning: :grinning: home|517x500

8 Likes

Hiya everyone! I’m a Dutchy! Working from home thanks to Ikea <3

7 Likes

omg @nantia that bernie though… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m Dutch as well. Living in the rainy Netherlands.

4 Likes

We already know where you live :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Waiting for my stalker outside my building… :pleading_face:

5 Likes

:eagle: :us:

Here is some text since I can’t write in emoji :smiley:

1 Like

American in Nice, France… sunning on my balcony earlier today in my stylish socks and €5 plastic shoes from carrefour #glamourLIFE

11 Likes

Hey frens! I’m Ana from Germany Cologne working from home :woman_technologist:t3: I’m a graphic designer & dog mum. I live here with my doggo Bailey (who looks like a Capybara but is actually a Chinese Shar Pei - grumpy cat mix) and my bf who’s a concept designer. Our neighborhood is mostly grandpas and grandmas because although we live in the middle of a huge city, we accidentally chose the most boring and stale part of it. At least you can turn the music quite loud since nearly no one can hear it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :orange_heart:

17 Likes

OMG your plant babies!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Irene, I live in Athens, Greece :slight_smile: I also work from home

11 Likes

Tennessee here :us: :wave:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Lina from Norway. Currently at my home office. Any other Norwegians or Scandinavians here? :smile: :norway:

7 Likes

Hi ! Yes I know. I’m lucky :blush:. I was born in beautiful Tuscany (Italy) and live there. In a seaside town.

3 Likes

I’m Lara from Hamburg, in the north of Germany :raising_hand_woman: As Autumn, Winter and a lot of Spring (okay, and a bit of Summer, too…) gets rather grey and rainy over here, I love creating a beautiful indoor space. Besides illustrating and designing, interior is definitely my third passion! We live in a lovely neighborhood with lots of really old buildings, which I adore. So, here’s my workspace (and a glimpse of the surroundings, too). So great to see where you’re all working from!

22 Likes

Greetings from Agrinio City in Greece!! :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! :upside_down_face:

Hey everyone! Flaviots here, your graphic roadie haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I’m from São Bernardo Do Campo (we use to call São BerLondon 'cause of the weather). A city beside São Paulo in Brazil. Any other brazilian here?

1 Like

Rainy and grim London, UK :cloud_with_rain:

4 Likes