Products "On Sale" Page?

Hi there, I am desperately trying to find where is the link that can take me to all the CM products that are “On Sale”. Where is it ? Am I missing this or it does not exist ? Please advise because this is quite frustrating …

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Helen

Hi Helen,
I think you’re talking about the sale we had in spring, am I right? This was an event for a short time period and is over now :slight_smile: Creative Market doesn’t have any sale sections but we have events like this from time to time. If you want to search for products that are on sale in general, you can simply write the keyword “sale” into the search and go from there.

I hope this answers your question!
Ana

1 Like

Hi Ana,

Thank you for your reply and your help.

Actually, I am referring to all products that are “On Sale” regardless of whether this relates to a specific “Event” or sale of random products.

I really don’t understand why Creative Market does not have a link at the Top Bar or in the Menu (or Footer) of their site which we can click to see all products “On Sale”. This is inexplicable …

Anyway, just my 2-cents …

Again, thank you very much and

Best Regards,

Helen

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from. Actually - and this is my personal opinion - this is what makes Creative Market a high quality marketplace and differentiates it from others. :slight_smile: Starting a price / discount fight is only one way to market your work but it is the at least positive and not sustainable in the long run for us artists. Going down with pricing on certain events can be a nice thank you to customers but should never be a forever argument for a sale. For us designers the more healthy and sustainable way to keep our designs up in quality is to make sure we’re in a fair environment. Being on a marketplace which doesn’t constantly advertise with aggressive discounts is a huge part of it. As I mentioned before, discounts are one possible marketing strategy which is routed in the physical product space. This was and still is a way to clean up old collections to make space for new products or to advertise against a competitor who sells the same things. Since we’re in a digital space there isn’t something like a space you need to make for new things. The only technical reasons for discounts is to push products that are not longer on trend, to give something back to your community as a thank you for a limited period of time or to be price aggressive because you’re on a very competitive field and this is your last argument.

I know exactly what you’re saying but this has the following sine qua non prerequisite: You have to have some kind of differential advantage. If there is none, people are just going to do a simple and quick Google Image Search and buy it much cheaper from somewhere else (sometimes, even with Full POD License included). Eventually, Creative Market may just serve as an all-inclusive Graphics & Fonts Library but people are going to buy from somewhere else. If CM wants to keep the role of leader and price-setter, they have to offer some kind of perk that will offset the higher prices and oblige customers to stay loyal. Otherwise, the game will be irreversibly lost … Just my 2-cents …

Just to add this information into the thread in case it might be unclear: The prices on Creative Market are made by the shop owners, not by the marketplace ( I know there are other places where the owners don’t have this control) . Please also keep in mind not all shop owners sell on other platforms.

Yès, I know. Thank you !

1 Like