Open a store despite two rejections?

Hello, thank you in advance for your feedback, and sorry if the subject has already been discussed here.

I tried a few months ago to open a store, already selling illustrations on other platforms (stock illustration). My application was rejected twice, which I can totally understand (I didn’t show enough sets for example).

I had received a rejection message and, just after, a message offering me to reapply with some advice.

Since then, I have developed new visuals on my side and have started to sell on Etsy, something I want to develop.

I would like to try again to open a store on Creative Market. However, when I want to submit a new request via “open a shop”, it doesn’t work and a page appears with this message: “Whoomp, there it isn’t…It looks like the page you’re looking for is no longer available. Why not check out these other handmade assets from our creators around the world?”
This also happens when I go through the email I received offering me to reapply.

Do you know if it is possible to try again to open a store despite the two rejections and this message? Or if it is unfortunately no longer possible?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Have a nice evening !

2 Likes

@EmilieBardetStudio yeah it’s possible to reapply on CM…may be due to cache you can clear it for that browser and then see it’s working or not :blush:

Because I check in browser so it’s shown me to open a shop and yeah you can try with dribble pro account also…just upload your products as portfolio and open a shop directly

Hi! Just a quick note to let you know that I finally could open my shop on my third attempt. Just keep trying! Some recommendations: good images and more variability.

Good luck and have a nice day!

I had 2 failed attempts as well before succeeding on my 3rd try!

1 Like

@Khushbugohil , @StudioNextMD , @LennyCreative Thank you for taking the time to answer me!
It comforts me that we can try a third time, I will try again by presenting more diversity in my products.

I will try to solve the problem of the error message that appears when I try a new submission. I don’t understand why this message appears… I have tried clearing the cache but it doesn’t change anything. If I can’t find a solution I will try to contact them directly.

Thanks again for your help!
I wish you a happy new year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@EmilieBardetStudio Happy New year :partying_face:
Oho relax if something like that happened then you can contact CM by mail :blush:

Other you can try with another email