New Sales Bug on Dashboard

I noticed that all my new sales are not calculated on the Dashboard and the Sales Section. This bug appeared today… Payment is received correctly though. The Earning Balance is ok, too!

5 Likes

I just noticed the same thing on my account. Earnings Balance is correct, but none of the sales I had today show up in the Sales section of the Dashboard.

1 Like

Same here. There seems to be an issue with the server, I hit a 500 error a few times and pages don’t seem to load sometimes.

Anyone also noticing multiple-seat sales? I’m wondering if those are actually accidental double purchases due to server issues.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same 500 error all day and rarely can I get the page to load.

I had one customer purchase my product twice today. Once in a rare while I’ll have someone purchase multiple seats, but it seemed strange to me today.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few ‘duplicate purchases’ today and it is not a common for me either… it can’t be a coincidence. Looks like this will be something the CM Team will need to correct.

Tagging @drew.coffman about this issue

2 Likes

Same here! Many double and even triple purchases and today views hit an all time high record and that makes me wonder if this is part of the bug, too… I hope not! The Procreate Brushes Button also hardly loads when you click on it… Is there any chance CM increased the traffic somehow and the website gone crazy?

2 Likes

Same here @Digi_Life, sales dashboard does not show new sales made today but earnings amount does. However, in my notifications it looks like a customer bought the same item twice - which could have been a glitch as the site seemed to be having loading issues today. Hopefully the customer reached out to support to fix it.

2 Likes

Same, only one of my sales is showing for today and the site wouldn’t load at all until recently. Earnings seem correct though!

1 Like

I got the 500 Server error a couple of times during the day, no sales though, it’s been slow for me. Also the site felt a bit sluggish at times during the day.

2 Likes

Faced same 500 Server error as well. No sales during weekend at all. It’s very weird

Same here. 2 sales were not included, yet earnings balance correct. Newer sales were included later on, though - maybe it was fixed.

2 Likes

Some of those sales that came through on Saturday still have not shown up on my Sales Dashboard, and the numbers in the “Credits and Earnings Balance” and the “Total Earnings” on the Sales Dashboard still do not match.

@drew.coffman Do you know if this bug has been looked into yet?

1 Like