Need some help, newbie

I’m an expert level designer, but when it comes to creative market I’m a newbie.

Need help understanding, I’m going slow just starting with a few products to see how it works

For example I uploaded a camo floral pattern I designed, but when I search the website it doesn’t show up under patterns.

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Dai

1 Like

Hi Dai - Welcome to C.M. :slight_smile:

I’m new too and still figuring out some things but I can tell you that tags are important.

When you’re editing your product listing, look a little lower to the right column where it shows ‘tags’. Add in any tags you think are relevant to your product. For example, several of my products are Procreate brushes which falls under ‘add-ons’ so I always use that as one of my tags. If they are watercolor, I put that in the tags section too…and so on.

I don’t know if that will completely solve your issue but it should help.
Good luck!

like you i am an experienced designer but am struggling to set up my shop, have lots of questions and really need help/guidance moving forward! any ideas? i would evem gladly pay someone to help me at this point!

1 Like

Hi @gnmooreca - I had some experience setting up shops on a few other sites so I kind of understand the basics. Here is one place to start: https://creativemarket.com/blog/a-checklist-for-launching-your-creative-market-shop

There’s some links you can follow from there as well as some downloadable templates for creating presentation images for your products. I would post any specific questions on the forums too and I’m sure others (as well as I) would gladly chime in :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Vicki, thanks for your response. I have read the checklist etc. but still have specific questions regarding the banners etc. I wish there was a step bt step video on all Staes of building the site! Thanks again!

1 Like