Important for CM shop owners! Copyright infringement!

Hello, guys! By chance I have found some person who is buying our products on Creative Market and reselling them on Adobe Stock. Here is the portfolio of this contributor: Анна Новакова : photos, images, fichiers | Adobe Stock
Everybody who recognised their own graphics can write the DMCA to Adobe Stock. I hope she will be banned there.

4 Likes

How pathetic and awful can be people in their greed…
from page 3 I recognized a lot of @tatiletters works. (https://creativemarket.com/tatiletters)

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for reporting, found quite a bit of my patterns and graphics in this account!

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! Could not imagine that could happen, at least was expecting Adobe Stock run some basic check on images uploaded to them. Simple google image search would do :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am surprised too. By the way, I am a contributor on Adobe Stock as well. I was on the way to upload some of my pictures that I was already selling on Creative Market. And by chance I have found out that they were already online on Adobe Stock :frowning: So, have sent the DMCA copyright infringement to copyright-stock@adobe.com

1 Like

Well, at least Adobe Stock is quick in taking measures… That account has already been deleted…

1 Like

Not sure I can ask here… but ignore me otherwise.
Can I buy a commission mock up of a t-shirt and let mys students try their illustrations on it?
Only for class.

If I was you I would just contact the seller of the mockup you are interested in and ask them whats okay and not okay as well as which license you should buy. @VeraLj

1 Like

I took your advise and we made a deal. Thank you!

2 Likes

In this website they are also selling some of our products! I found out about this at the YouTube statistics when I got a lot of traffic from this site and …voila! One product of mine is being sold by a fraud! I also saw a @pixelbuddha Product there… I already sent a message to this platform to delete the account but a little help from you guys would be really useful!