I received a Bad Review :(

Today I received a bad review with the buyer saying that she sent me a message to ask for a refund and I never answered her. I never received her message and took screenshots to proof it. She wants a refund because she bought the wrong template.

I am totally devastated as I work really hard on my shop and this is my only review (been open only a little more than a month) so this makes the shop really look bad :frowning:

Is there anything at all I can do? @drew.coffman

Thank you for reading.

Jennifer

1 Like

You contact the support team. If the bad review is not justified, they maybe can delete it…

1 Like

Hi Jennifer! Getting unjust bad reviews hurts, I agree with you. It seems like any shop might get a negative feedback once in a while. I’ve got a few ones that I consider unjustified, and I just had to cope with it. I’m not sure Support Team can remove a review, but why not checking it out. In any case, future positive reviews will compensate for this one!

1 Like

CM should really make more clear to customers that shop owners cannot issue refunds. I don’t think the review is justified and you should contact support to tell them because they might take it down.

1 Like

Hi Jennifer. Do not worry. Just write to support, explaining your situation. It happened twice to me getting unfair reviews. CM removed them after investigating. They are very understandable. I love CM for that. Sellers still are considered, unlike in some other marketplaces.

1 Like