I have not received payments for the second month!

For me is pending, but the requested amount was not taken from the full balance

I request my pay out to be paid i believe on the 9th but my payment says deferred why?

Mine isn’t deferred just “pending” @drew.coffman

For me, it still pending

Hey all! Just informing everyone that we’re still working on this. If your status is ‘deferred’ or ‘pending’, this issue is the same and we will work to resolve it on our end with our payment vendor. Thanks for your patience!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hopefully it gets fixed soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably the same problem, it hung on the wait and earnings did not reset.

Looking forward to another update, my payment is marked as deferred even though I requested earlier in the month.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop @drew.coffman :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem

Mine is “Processing” (Payment method: ACH)

still pending! same problem

Mine too. It hasn’t been reset and it shows pending

Hey everyone — this is currently being resolved and impacted shop owners should begin to see this cleared out. If you still see this please be patient, but it is actively being fixed as of this moment! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@drew.coffman I will be very grateful when the money comes to my bank account, I still can’t believe that the status has changed :grinning:

@drew.coffman and creativemarket team, thank you! Mine has change to processing. Great job as always, you guys are the best! :grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Mine still pending :frowning: @drew.coffman

Same, still panding. Any updates?

Hey @visualcolony and @GeorgeKhelashvili — you should both see ‘processing’ and not ‘pending’ at this time. Let me know if for some reason you do not, but the issue has indeed been resolved!

@drew.coffman Yes I see processing now. So when I will get payed?