How often do you post new products?

Hi guys!
Out of pure curiosity, I was wondering how often you tend to post a new product? One a month or one a week etc?
I tend to do weekly, but I’m taking a lil break as my brain is fried this month :joy:

2 Likes

Twice a week, it happens once a week.

1 Like

I have a goal of one font a month. If I get any more in that is a bonus. but I don’t think I could handle doing more than two quality products a month. I think the quality of quantity every time. I would rather have one high-quality product a month than 8 that are okay. But I don’t do CM full time. Maybe if I had more time I would do twice a month consistantly.

think about getting hand picked.If you are posting every week you probably won’t get handpicked every week but once a month is more likely if you have a really high-quality unique product. @drew.coffman Am I off on this assumption?

1 Like

I try to upload a couple a month. I definitely loose motivation at times. I wrote a goal of 20 new listings this year and stuck it above my desk. It helps!

2 Likes

Trying to upload once a week, but I’m just starting, will see how it will go :smile:

1 Like

I usually upload one product a month. But this year I have a goal to upload a product every two weeks) Kinda failing already)))

1 Like

Hi Angel, I’m really interested in this topic too. I see so many CM sellers releasing products every couple of weeks and I am in awe of their productivity! I tend to be quite sporadic with my products - some seem to take me a lot longer to draw and prepare, and others are really quick. I’d like to get to a point where I’m releasing a couple of products a month, but again it’s hard to schedule that when I don’t know how long something will take to create and prepare (often the preview images take just as long as the product itself!). Will be keeping an eye on this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I love how we are all fighting to find motivation :joy:
I have been working on a new batch for the last three weeks and I think I’m gonna try and do multiple products every 3-4 weeks as I produce much better stuff…
Btw does anyone use the CM calendar to sort of orient yourself what product to post when?

At the start of the pandemic/WFH I was super motivated and aimed (and almost succeeded) for two products a month.

These days a combination of things such as increasing work from my full time job, lack of motivation due to the past few products that I thought were good not doing well and creative block trying to come up with fresh new ideas and not just add similar products to the market has meant I’ve been a lot less productive. We’re almost into the 4th month of the year and I’ve only released one product in that time.

1 Like

Well I have a goal of 20 a month but Im backed up because of life events happening and some larger projects take longer, I have so many half finished projects Ive so far finished two this month. I Teach photoshop classes part time and I also have clients so Im super productive. I got a white board and I write down my projects and cross them off as I go. Sometimes it helps to visualize the end of the road.