How do you change the order of fonts in preview

Hey all! I make fonts and sell them here on CM. Something I have been trying to figure out for a while is customizing the order creative market previews different font styles. I would love to be able to decide what order these go in. Does anyone know if there is a way to achieve this?

@ThatThatCreative Any ideas?

I am actually not sure on that, I can reach out to see what I can see.

1 Like

That would be awesome! I reached out as well but haven’t heard back from them.

Creative Market got back to me and let me know that this isn’t a function at the moment but they are working on it. Hopefully we can see this soon.

1 Like

awesome thanks for reaching out and getting an answer on that

This is great feedback! Thanks for letting us know it’s something you’d like to see in the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @drew.coffman - may I offer another suggestion (un-related to fonts but to the marketplace).

When I go to search the latest in graphics/clip art sets in “illustrations” (just to see what’s newly added) I literally have to go through at least 10 pages (sometimes more) of individual icons/illustrations before finding clip art sets. This has got to be frustrating for buyers who are looking for clipart/graphic sets but may not have a specific search request. There is an ‘icons’ and ‘objects’ section but clearly these items are overflowing to the ‘illustrations’ section.

Perhaps there could be an added section of ‘clipart/graphic sets’ or something to the like? This way folks who are looking specifically for these kinds of graphics can find newly added ones more easily.

Just a thought…