Have you made a product for Valentine's Day?

We’re just a couple of weeks from Valentine’s Day! Have you made a product for the holiday this year? If so, post it here! I want to see!

2 Likes

Here is my most recent Valentine’s Day Product:

9 Likes

I have created two collections specifically for Valentine’s Day this year and one floral collection created in December 2020 that feels like it belongs somewhere on the Valentine’s Day card :smile:
:heart:The first one is Folk Valentines, inspired by Ukrainian folk art elements.
:heart:Another collection Forget-me-not Antique Valentines was inspired by the aesthetics of vintage Valentine’s Day cards.
:heart: and the floral one - Burgundy Peonies & Blush Roses - is getting a big update this week :relaxed:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Not new but sharing for the fun!

2 Likes
1 Like

This beautiful (and real) heart-shaped cloud appeared in the skies of Tuscany on December 24, 2020

2 Likes

I finished it yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My favorite Valentine’s gnome clipart:

3 Likes

I’ve put together a bundle of all my floral products, perfect for Valentines designs! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Hi Drew, here is mine… https://creativemarket.com/ClaudioF/5856772-Valentine-Heart-Mockup-9-views - As I’m specialized in mockups, I have done a “Valentine Heart Mockup”…

Regards

Claudio

3 Likes

What about this? :blush:

3 Likes

Yes! I made a set of clip art illustrations :slight_smile: Valentine’s Day is a great theme becuase it has so much red and flowers, I had so much fun drafting these. They are high-res PNGs with a nice sketchy texture and very bright colours.

6 Likes

So bold! Love these :slight_smile:

Here are my new products for Valentine’s Day :heart:

2 Likes

Check these out!

My entire collection:

2 Likes

Thank you! I like your illustrations too :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thanks for opportunity! Yes, I created watercolor collection :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Here are some of my recent products…

Yup!

I released a texture pack of tissue papers with themed colors for Valentine’s day! :blush: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like