From Dribbble to CM

Hi there,

Could anyone help me? I’m trying to open a shop here in CM as a Dribbble Pro subscriber. As it is written here

“Dribbble Pro subscribers are pre-approved to open a shop on Creative Market. If you are a Dribbble Pro subscriber, you only need to create an account on Creative Market (if you do not already have one) and connect your CM account to your Dribbble account in your account settings. This will automatically open a shop and allow you to start selling products on our marketplace.”

https://support.creativemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408432801435-Opening-a-Shop-as-a-Dribbble-Pro-subscriber

creativemarket.com/dribbble-pro-shop - this link doesn’t work.

Is this feature working already or not yet? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks and Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Kristine_R

Hey there @Kristine_R ! Please check the official thread for details :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying however this thread is for shop owners. I’m not a shop owner yet I’m hoping and trying to be one. I’ve noticed both of the links I mentioned above have been taken down. So, my inquiry doesn’t matter anymore, I guess.

Anyway thanks and have a warm and cozy day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kristine_R This is seems new like dribble pro account can open Direct shop on creative market???!!

May be this will affect in November as CM and dribble will integrate so at that time this will work :blush: I guess

Thanks for dropping by.
I appreciate it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kristine_R Waiting to see your artwork in product :smiley::sparkles: