Free Goods Question

Hi there!
I am a new CM shop owner and my question is related to the free goods that can be submitted here.
If this question has been asked before, I apologize for the repetition. I have submitted a few free products a couple of weeks ago and so far I didn’t receive any update regarding those products.
Do you have any idea about how much time it will take until CM will approve/decline the free goods?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RamonaVladut It’s depends on amount of how much free good they received.

Sometimes response come in every week and sometimes month also, to get response.

Earlier I get response within one week, so for next week we can submit another one. But in current scenario there is a delayed in response due to rush and festive season I guess😊

1 Like

Hi @RamonaVladut . Welcome to Creative Market!! Appreciate your question! As the other response mentions, the amount of time to receive a response varies. We get a TON of submissions for Free Goods every day and as such not every product we see can be used. But rest assured, our Curation team will take a look at whatever you send their way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Khushbugohil Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@drew.coffman Thank you! Everything clear now :smiley:

1 Like

@RamonaVladut Your Welcome :blush: And Keep it up :sparkles:

1 Like

So happy to have you here! :slight_smile:

1 Like