Earnings & Commissions

Hi everyone,

I did my first sale on CM this week. My product is 14 $ but I earned only 4 $. Is this about because of my country? (Turkey) :sneezing_face:

1 Like

@demetozge Congratulations on you first sell :partying_face:
It’s 30% of amount we earn and another 30% is US tax as you can see in tax amount another 4$
And 40% taken by CM.

thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its too much :open_mouth: I noticed that I earned nothing :grin:

1 Like

Weird :frowning: for me it’s 30% CM fee, 10% CM took for advertisement and 10% fee been taken only if customer is US resident. So basically I earn 50%-60% from cost of my products. (Ukraine)

2 Likes

wow :scream: in this case I think its changing according to countries. I’ll write help desk to be sure.

1 Like

@demetozge That is same in my country as I earn 30% only according to tax and CM %.
I also write up to support for this query also and they said about tax structure.

But at first sight it seams CM take 70% and we got 30%

Sad to hear :frowning: It’s really discouraging to get only 30%. Looks like we need start looking for other paltform to focus on selling

2 Likes

@pred_artem It’s about tax structure not for CM only :blush: So in other places this also will there.

1 Like

Sure, I understand this, but when I jioned CM back in 2016 - I consistantly got 70%. Later it decreased to 60% if customer was US resident, and later CM started to take 10% for advertisement (but I never saw CM ads on Google, FB or Instagram, even if they promote something - they promote only top seller niche, so basically my 10% don’t promote my products at all).

I love Creative Market though, it’s still the best platform I found yet, but it’s sad it is slowly going down for some reasons :frowning:

3 Likes

@pred_artem That’s good to hear that you got 70% to 60%.
and I agree with traffic and marketing ads(even I only see top seller email campaign only)

1 Like

I’ll always loose becasue I’m from Turkey. A little example: Even Paypal is forbidden in Turkey. :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Same problem with PayPal in Ukraine btw :frowning:

2 Likes

@pred_artem @demetozge Oho Turkey and Ukraine proud for your country as some technology will come paypal also will there :blush:

some other methods also will emerge in future!

2 Likes

@pred_artem Creative fabrica and designbudle platform deal may be dragging traffic
what to say??

1 Like

I didnt heard before them. I’ll search. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what about Pinterest?

1 Like

@demetozge Pinterest is search engine, you can post your work or use image search for particular product buying.

And Creative fabrica and Designbundle is marketplaces Where you can sell your Digital product under different licenses just like CM.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try to join. :heart: What are the payment methods do you know?

1 Like

I’ve tried Design Bundles, but never heard about Creative Fabrica, will definitely try this out. Thanks for advice @Khushbugohil :+1:

1 Like

@pred_artem Oh this Amazed me as I found Creative fabrica first…

@pred_artem What you have to say about earning nowadays is it coming from your social media or pinterest?