Decreasing views/sales

Hey, does anybody experiencing huge drop of traffic and sales during last and current week? I feel like my views and sales are twice lower than usual. Even though I can see my products on first and second search result pages (I mean my products are still visible).
Is it because of holiday times? What are yours suggestions?

1 Like

Same here, I already had a bad November and Black Friday wasn’t all that great. In December I had very few sales - for no obvious reason. Anyway, I will see if it continues in the rest of December.

Hi! I wasn’t here last year but this month has been poor for me too (compared to previous months) :disappointed:

1 Like

December is always slow for me. As well as the Summer months. It usually picks up again in January.

This is my 6th December on CM so I would know :innocent:

7 Likes

Hey all my sisters. Can you tell me your experience with Creative Market? Approximately, how much do you earn per month? In which category you sell items? You’re here since?

I just want this info for knowledge… I want to start my shop here.

Thank You in advance. Merry Christmas.

Hi all! I have the same story … There are few sales in December. Although there are a lot of views, and this month my works got into the blog of the creative market and the in the Staff Picks … Let’s see what happens in January
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like