Cyber Week Sale

Thank you for this optional discount. :slight_smile:

1 Like

looking forward to big sales :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Really excited about this new feature. I added my products to the promotion and hope Creative Market can implement this as a future feature for shop owners. It would make offering discounts an easier process. Thank you!

Hey @beehousestudio , yes, the discount will apply to all licenses :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is fantastic, thanks @drew.coffman

This is a great feature and so easy to use. Thank you!

1 Like

Great news! Awesome! Great update! Thanks CM staff

Yeah, done. I hope that Cyber Week Sale will be the best for everyone!

1 Like

So glad to hear that people are excited for this upcoming sale!!

3 Likes

This sounds awesome! But when I click on ‘Select promotion’ it appears ‘List is empty’. Does anyone have advice on this?

1 Like

@Luna.studio That happened to me too at first, but I noticed that if I waited a while, say ~15 seconds, the promotions would then appear in the drop down menu. Hope it works for you too :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Worked! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i cant wait this program running , i hope i can get more sale from here ^^

3 Likes

Has the “Cyber Week Sale” turned into “Black Friday Sale” all of a sudden?

2 Likes

@texturefabrik looks like the start date changed too. Was to begin on the 21st, now it’s the 22nd - and after I already promoted it for the 21st :smirk:

3 Likes

@Sofydoll_Designs likewise we have already designed our “Cyber Week Sale” campaign, newsletters, social media posts etc. ready to launch…

3 Likes

@texturefabrik it at least sounds like you haven’t sent yours out yet…I did mine today…oh well lol

1 Like

will there be a possibility for users or shop owners to sort the products after “promotion listings”? Would be a useful tool, especially for a shop like mine with approx. 700 listings …

Good luck with the CYBER SALE everyone!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for this feeature! It’s very helpful!

1 Like