Cyber Week Sale

Hello Shop Owners,

Creative Market’s Cyber Week sale is coming back - and this year it’s easier than ever to participate. Join in on this long-awaited promotional event in a matter of minutes, straight from your shop dashboard!

We’ll announce the sale on Sunday, November 21, 2021 and it will run through Thursday, December 2, 2021. During this time, we’ll feature discounts ranging from 20% - 50% off based on the most successful discounts we’ve run in the past. We’ll hand pick some of the best of the sale products to highlight in our emails, on the site and beyond. Add your products to the sale now to ensure you’re part of the excitement.

Here’s how to participate:

1. Head over to your Products list on your shop dashboard. From the drop-down on the right of the screen, you will see the promotions and the discount amounts available.
  2. Click on the promotion in which you’d like to participate. From there, a module will prompt you to review the promotion details, such as start and end dates/times and rules. Click ‘Continue’.
  3. Use the checkboxes that appear under ‘Actions’ to select which products you’d like to add to the promotion. Please note there is a 5 product limit per promotion/discount band. Once you’ve reached the limit, you will not be able to select additional products. If you’d like to change/remove products added to a promotion, you can deselect a product and select another in its place.
  4. When you’ve finished adding your products to a promotion, click ‘Done’, and repeat the process to add different products to another promotion. You can then see which products are scheduled or live (depending on the promotion start date). Please note that products cannot be in more than one promotion during the same time period.

Promo_tool_final

That’s it - your products are now part of the sale! Once the sale goes live, the following will automatically update to visually represent your sale products:

• A corner cap with the discount and a strike through the original price will be applied to the product card.

• A corner cap with the discount, a strike through the original prices, and discounted prices for each license type will be applied to the buybox on the product page.

You may add products to the sale starting today and up until it ends on December 2nd @ 12 a.m. UTC. However, if you’d like your sale products to be considered for a feature on our Cyber Week Finds page or other marketing channels, please add your products to the promotion(s) by November 8th @ 11:59 p.m ET.

We’re excited to work with you to make the Cyber Week sale a major success for our shop community. If you have any questions, check out our Help Center article.

37 Likes

I think it will help to find this one quickly

8 Likes

This is what we need long time ago, automatic discount management instead of manual. Thanks CM team and @drew.coffman

19 Likes

This looks amazing and easy to use! Thanks for that.

8 Likes

Great news! So easy in fact, Thanks CM staff

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait! :partying_face:

1 Like

I believe this is a great first step in the right direction. It should be a permanent feature.

10 Likes

I am happy with this tool and I will really use it :fire: :fire:

1 Like

That’s really great update! Super easy. Thanks CM! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great Update! Easy to use!

1 Like

Yeaaah! So cool and quite easy to use! Love it! Best update since long time!

1 Like

Yes, we should be able to do this with our own shops whenever we like.

8 Likes

Great! I have already submitted the goods for participation in the Sale.

Awesome! Great update! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have no promotions (( why?

Oh great, thank you!

If you have issues with finding the section please click on the small shop icon on the top right of your profile next to your avatar image. Than this small dropdown will appear (screenshot attached) and you need to click on “Products” and there you will see the overview from the beginning of this thread.

Hope this helps! If you still can’t find it please contact the Creative Market support :relaxed:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-04 um 19.32.38

3 Likes

That’s great news! Love it!

Love this system. so easy to use. Big thanks to everyone at CM who worked on putting this together.

3 Likes

Hi there, one question, will the prices for all three licenses be reduced by 50%/20%…? Including the extended Commercial license?

7 Likes