Can't login anymore and shop profile is gone?

Hey!
We can’t get into to our shop account anymore and our profile page is gone!?
https://creativemarket.com/mysocialboutique returns a 404 error.

Our products are still listed and we also get sales notifications via email, but I can’t log into our account.
Does anybody else have this problem or is it just us?

@drew.coffman I have already contacted support, but haven’t gotten an answer for 2 days. This is serious, we need to answer messages and edit product listings. Please help!

Hey there! I confirmed that we’ve received your Support reply and you should receive a response from our team soon :slight_smile:

Hi, just scrolled down the discussion and we’re the next shop that experiencing the same thing right now. we’re shocked that we can’t login to our creative market shop account :(((

we even can’t find our link to creative market shop?! We’d like to respond to our customers inquiries and new products

It is eviory. creativemarket.com/eviory

We have contact support but still no response. We’d really appreciate your help @drew.coffman

Regards,

Eviory

That’s so strange, I see your products listed but when I click on your shop it says ‘page doesn’t exist’. I hope they can square this away for you ASAP.

@Sofydoll_Designs hi, thank you for the wish. They already fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like