Black Friday Update: Sale is now LIVE! 🎉

Hey Shop Owners!

The Creative Market Black Friday sale is now LIVE and we’re excited to kick off a week full of discounts on thousands of amazing design goods!

If you’ve added your products to the sale, use the below checklist to make sure your shop is set up for success and help spread the word! :

• Please remove any pre-existing or inconsistent discounts mentioned in your product titles. A corner cap indicating the Black Friday discount has been automatically applied to the product card and buybox and we’d like to make sure customers know this is the discount they will receive.
  • Reorganize your inventory to put your discounted products at the top of your shop page.
  • Post shop updates to announce the sale and your discounted products to your shop’s followers
  • If you haven’t already, integrate your shop with Dribbble to automatically share your products with millions of designers on Dribbble.
  • Share posts on your social media featuring all products or individual products that are part of the sale. Don’t forget to tag @creativemarket - we’d love to share your posts with our social media followers!
  • Become an affiliate to earn 15% commission on any new customer first purchase made from your social shares.

If you have not added your products to the sale, you can still do so! We’ll be promoting the sale across our marketing channels all week, so it’s a great opportunity to take advantage of increased site traffic. Plus, it’s easier than ever to participate with our new promotions tool, which quickly allows you to apply discounts ranging from 20%-50% off to products of your choice. Follow the steps listed in this post to add your products to promotions ASAP!

A few notes:

The promotions went ‘live’ starting November 22, 2021, at 12 a.m. UTC (November 21, 2021 at 4 p.m. PT) and will shut off on December 3, 2021, at 12 a.m. UTC (December 2, 2021 at 4 p.m PT).

Our marketing materials will indicate the sale ends December 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. However, the promotions will shut off as indicated above in effort to accommodate our international audience and various time zones.

If you have any questions, check out our 2021 Black Friday Sale Shop FAQ. We’re excited to work with you to make the sale a major success for the shop community!

13 Likes

Kinda glad to be the first one to reply! I am super excited about this years sale and I have to congratulate to all at Creative Market for making this a way better experience than the last year. You have done a great job! Thank you @drew.coffman for listening and all your work!

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Hey @drew.coffman,

About this:

Reorganize your inventory to put your discounted products at the top of your shop page.

How are we supposed to do it since all actions available to us in our shops is to move the products thumbnails to the first or the last page.?

12 Likes

Yes, I have the same question. I even contacted support and they said it is impossible to rearrange the products in the shop.
Why did they remove this awesome feature? and why they cannot make this opportunity to arrange the products again?

Now the shop looks like a total mess. All the products are just there and this is terrible.

11 Likes

When the shop owners could make their own sales and discounts?
Like it is made on Etsy. It is not that hard to create that feature.

3 Likes

I joined this promotion as well with my best selling products :fire:
Congratulations Creative Market for this initiative and good luck to all with the sales :muscle: :muscle: :+1:

2 Likes

I always tag Creative Market in my stories, but Creative Market never adds it to his stories :neutral_face:

2 Likes

SELECT BUTTON not working! Hi @drew.coffman , Could you please have a look urgently, to add products for sale, the select button after choosing a discount percentage(20%, 30% or 50%) is not working. Also the Discount option dropdown menu first shows empty and works only after a few trial. Please have a look! Thanks a lot! - Tashi

Hey @Pinklinen ! We couldn’t replicate this issue and it sounds like this might be a problem specific to your account. Please contact our Support Team and give them as many details as possible, like the operating system and browser that you use.

1 Like

Hi @drew.coffman , Thank you for your help! Will give it another try and if not contact support team. Thanks a lot! - Tashi