Another copyright issue

So I was on social media and i was scrolling and saw a advertisement which looked like it was from adobe max or adobe in general this site is using adobes trademarked name as it is named adobeartist it is with a .com
They are reselling a bunch of content that is given away for free and also stolen content from CM creators. I have reported them but it doesnt really help unless the owners reports it. These people havent been able to get away with this on 3rdparty sites as we know now where they all are and can check them daily, so now they are running facebook ads and selling stolen content in bundles. Its hard to know who this person is because they are hiding behind a redacted ip when I did a reverse domain lookup the only thing I could find is that the payment processor and shop are through shopify but its hosted somewhere in aruba but when i did an in depth search the user appears to be based out of italy. Also please look on freepik and adobe stock these sites are selling tons of stolen content from CM including my own and there is no response from freepik about the stolen goods this is problematic and an ongoing issue. It be wonderful if there was a company that you could have manage your content and had software to trace your art for you and to automatically send these take down notices, this is definitely something I would pay for. I mostly find out about my content being stolen from other customers who recognize my work.

2 Likes

The internet world is small )) I reported adobe artist directly to adobe company as adobe artist clearly pretend to be them and it’s also breaking the law. As the bigger company they may be able to close this “business” all together.
The agent on the life chat suggested that I can also send them a direct email, which I will.
Will see if they do anything.

Luckely there is a software that does all those things written above. It’s called Pixsy.
Here’s a link for you to check out. They can take down copyright on your behalve.

2 Likes