Today we’ve launched the Creative Market plugin for Figma!
Starting today, you can sample and source handpicked assets from independent creators without leaving Figma.
Bring your design ideas to life- blazing fast.
- Maintain flow: Stay focused and creative. Avoid costly context switching dragging assets directly into your Figma frames.
- Sample assets quickly: Sampling assets is free. Try individual watermarked designs until you find the perfect fit. Full-resolution assets start as low as $2.
- Keep track of your favorites: This plugin saves a history of the assets you’ve curated, tried, and purchased. Never forget that illustration’s name again.
- Explore within products: Look within a product and test out different components without leaving Figma.
- Go to Figma’s Plugin Marketplace
- Search for “Creative Market” or click here and install the plugin
- Browse or search through our catalog of curated photos, icons, objects, illustrations, patterns, frames, textures, and web elements
- Sample watermarked assets directly within your design by dropping them into your Figma frames.
- If you like what you see, purchase the high-resolution asset straight from the plugin. You’ll be able to select between a Commercial and an Extended Commercial license.
We’re so excited to see the ways that this plugin is used. Read more about it on our blog: https://creativemarket.com/blog/creative-market-figma-plugin