1000 views and 2 purchases is it a failure?

1000 views and 2 purchases is it a failure? I spent more money on advertising than I earned. 2 purchases per 1000 views is this a failure? And how do your customers make a purchase immediately or after a few days?

1 Like

NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE!!! We are all learning together here. my conversion rate is around 2-5% my advice would be to take the product down and redo the thumbnails and reupload it. If you really think the product is good. If you are unsure about the quality of the product I would love to see a link to it and give feedback.

2 Likes

and my customers usually make purchases steadily over days. I dont normally see a spike when I upload a new product

1 Like

Here are my products, sales are generally at zero. I would like to learn how to sell from professionals like you. Can you help me? https://creativemarket.com/majesticThemes/

1 Like

The products are good for what they are but wordpress themes just do not sell on creative market. the main things that sell are fonts, graphics, textures, and canva or instagram templates. if you want to see more success selling on creative market study what the staff picks are every week and figure out how you can put your spin on those types of products.

1 Like

Thank you I made $120 this month. But Creative took 50%. Is this the result or am I falling?

I think that is up to you to decide. If you are happy with $60 cool its a sucess. if not you got a bit to go.

2 Likes

No $ 60. I want to make 500-1000 dollars a month.